LAY HO MA everyone! This drink is so comforting and so simple to make, you’ll be addicted for sure! Hojicha is roasted green tea leaves – it has a beautiful nutty, toasted, sweet aroma and I think it goes amazingly well with chocolate. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a Japanese inspired chocolate hojicha latte. Let’s begin.
2 cups milk
1 tbsp chopped dark chocolate
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp hojicha leaves
1/2 stick vanilla or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Warm up the almond milk on medium low heat
2. Add the cane sugar, hojicha leaves, and the vanilla to the milk
3. Cover the saucepan, and let it warm up for 5min
4. Chop up the chocolate and place in the steam jug
5. Pour the warm milk into the milk jug using a sieve to catch the leaves
6. Use the steam wand to steam the milk – point the wand in an angled direction in order to make a swirl. When the bottom of the milk jug becomes too hot to touch, its done
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram:
Vegan Recipes Facebook:
You are watching: